« Home | ready, GET SET, go! » | babble. » | Father’s Love » | READY, get set, go! » | Its JUST a step forward? » | Family » | Hallelujah! » | blessed (birth)day » | Happy birthday...... » | Mixed Emotions. » 

Sunday, November 26, 2006 

ready, get set, GO!

They called me "truthseeker tan" today. haha. but nobody ever calls me that before anyway!

PS even came to me, waving and saying "hi!!" enthusiastically. She said that was the last time she'll do that to me as a truthseeker.

After choir, went for supper with some church brethren, mainly the younger youths. I felt welcomed and special. Strangely, some of those younger ones who never spoke to me before actually like talked to me, albeit briefly. But it felt really nice, like im one of them. Quite a number of them said they will be going tmr. (:

Hmmm actually last night i cried. I dunno if its due to stress over my exams or what. Could I actually be stressed over my baptism?? actually i dun like changes. Im kind of sentimental and seems to always think that the past was better. But this time round, it is a good change!

They asked me to pen my feelings and thoughts before and after baptism. They say it will be different... really? but i really dunno what to say now? How am I feeling? Actually I dun really feel anything?? Or perhaps its so mixed that all my feelings and emotions are nullified. haha..

The duty roster for spiritual meeting finally has got my name.

"sis meixing"

They assumed that by the time spiritual meeting, I would be baptised. But seeing those words, actually I felt happy within. Its like Im no longer going to be just someone who observes in the church. Im really going to be a part of the church. I am also reminded of something a brother once told me. We were talking about storing up treasures in heaven. But he brought to my attention that I haven got an account up there yet. This kind of surprised me then. But to think that from tomorrow onwards, I finally have my own account up in heaven! Its like having my own pigeon hole labelled "sis meixing"!

If i were to really quiet down and ponder, I cant help but really feel unworthy to be cleansed in His blood. Its just the song that we are going to sing for evangelistic.

"Why did He go to Calvary? Why was His life's blood shed for me? Why did He suffer like no man had ever done? There's just one reason. I am the one."

They told me they cried during their baptism. I dunno if I will. MY said, when you are there, the emotions will come. I guess I shall not think too much. Just let God lead me. But Im just worried that I have not totally repent of all my sins, especially since I am in the midst of my exams. I really pray that God's spirit will move me tmr, to lead me through baptism, foot washing and holy communion and allowing me to esteem these sacraments. Most importantly, that He may let me see the efficacy of His blood in baptism, understand the teachings behind footwashing, and treasure that I am finally a part of Him as I partake of His body and blood in Holy Communion.

I can't believe it's tomorrow!
Goodbye, truthseeker tan!
AAAAAAAAHHHH.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates