« Home | Overt appreciation » | The problem lies with me » | never tell me things, how am I supposed to know?th... » | *breathe, meixing.*breathe.don't erupt... » | blahh » | It is 530am and I am still awake. » | need to pray..... » | 孤独的操练 » | God's zeal » | O heart! » 

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 

sleepless night

I'm so glad the day's finally over. We didn't really sleep last night and thank God, we managed to hand in our review and proposal today. And then I had to rush to finish up my tutorial... which again, although I didn't speak up in class, it went ok.... I also conquered some internal emotions within me, which I'm sure nobody around me really knows. But it's ok.. I just have to take heart and think God. I'm feeling so glad that my day's over and yay, can go church. But I'm really super drained...

Also, if only my day can end on a nicer note! If only, if only.
Disappointment comes when you have expectations.

Nvm, I shall go find God tonight. (: He'll be all ready to meet me, and talk to me.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates