« Home | Happy are the people whose God is the LORD! » | rogerian's self-concept » | Have you ever had this experience: » | You know better than I » | buzz » | festive blues » | character » | Forgiveness » | A reminder to myself: » | 爱的名字 » 

Sunday, February 08, 2009 

Maybe Someday






Maybe someday I will think of you

Maybe someday I will cry

But right now I can't, and I won't.

I won't allow myself to miss what's past.


Memories bittersweet captured on still images

Continue to gather this warm feeling in me,

Is this feeling the only thing left out of it all?

Is this slight stir of my heart what's remaining after all these years?

If it is so, it is good too.


Maybe someday even this feeling will be gone.

Maybe someday then I will be free.

A new man.

A new start.

This is what I am praying for.


Maybe someday I will think of you

Maybe someday I will cry

Maybe someday I will miss you again

But not now.


No, not now.

the rainbow in the still image..
it reminds of His covenant with us, of His mercy: He will not forsake us..

'I will bring the blind by a way they did not know;
I will lead them in paths they have not known.
I will make darkness light before them,
And crooked paths straight.
These things I will do for them, And not forsake them.'

(Is 42:16)

Still we must cling on to that hope, still we must fight on (:

thanks for such inspiring and encouraging words. (:

*hugs

Hey Marilyn, rejoice in the Lord always!
Even in times of sadness, do rejoice!!
God will understand and catch your falling tear just like the Hymn 140 tt we often sing... Our everlasting God is the same yesterday, today and forever!
Take time to nurse your wounds and try to accept the things tt u can't change...

May God continue to shower His blessing upon you and take care!!!

Jia You!! Ganbatte!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates