« Home | To these I commit my day. » | things will turn out okaayy » | Why is it so hard to stay focused? Why is it so ha... » | Yet He opened not His mouth » | If the Savior Stood Beside Me » | can i take leave from the earth? » | misleading » | still as the tranquil lake » | Jesus' love » | still waiting » 

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 

God replied

they just totally rejected me
hahah
so strange
just when i was beginning to think maybe i can do this
then they totally turn me around to the other direction again

even more strangely
i dont feel too bad about it

of course when i think back
there were many instances whereby i think i could have had conveyed my message more properly
many instances whereby i realise i might not have been clear
but then i also think that their advice is valid

should i take up teaching first then? :S

in any case
im actually glad
cos i feel that it's actually God answering my prayers
i haven been too sure about this
then when i thought maybe i can really do this
this result came about

im glad i went with a positive attitude though :D

case closed.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates