« Home | Jesus' love » | still waiting » | no time to think of a title » | a strange familiarity » | Wait on the Lord » | -_- » | INFJ » | The Dark Times In Life » | do re mi fa » | faith in captivity » 

Monday, April 13, 2009 

still as the tranquil lake

When one beholds a lake, the water surface has to be completely still before one can see a gentle breeze causing a stir across its surface. Similarly, one's spirit has to be still as the tranquil lake before one can hear the soft whisper of the spiritual wind, that is the Holy Spirit.

Moreover, just as the water surface needs to be completely still before it can reflect the blue sky and the heavens above, one's spiritual state has to rest completely in the mighty arms of God before one can manifest the image of Christ. This great peace in God can only come through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

---
I haven been shaken once again.
I am ashamed.
But sometimes, it is beyond me.
I am but only dust.

many many things I have put on hold long enough.
i think i deserve a treat.
and so i look forward to that long vacation after all my papers are over.
you can see it as a run-away,
or perhaps a hide-out.
i don't really know myself.
i only hope i have the time then to really pack things up and bury them away.
no more tears,
no more longing over the past,
no more remembrance,
no more pain.

it is possible, if i allow God to work.

keep it simple
don't think anymore
things are not going to return to how it was like
so move on
press on
God is still waiting for you at the end

and please, genuinely smile
and genuinely be happy
that's what a Christian should be like!

as long as there is at least one person who loves you, that is enough, isn't it?
and you know there is at least one person who do.
and one Almighty who do so even more.
and I love you too!
mx, treat yourself better please.
don't let your bones dry up!

pray for me?
believe me when i say i really want to come out of all these
i hate this recurring pattern of emo-ness too
i genuinely want to be happy,
like i was before,
in Christ.

----
ok, i better catch my one hr of sleep before a looooong day tmr.
I can pull through.
God will pull me through, as always.

jiayou!! catch up soon, it's been too long.
I'm drowning too, pray for each other:))
JIAYOU!!

Praise God!
in my prayers.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates