« Home | Why is it so hard to stay focused? Why is it so ha... » | Yet He opened not His mouth » | If the Savior Stood Beside Me » | can i take leave from the earth? » | misleading » | still as the tranquil lake » | Jesus' love » | still waiting » | no time to think of a title » | a strange familiarity » 

Saturday, April 25, 2009 

things will turn out okaayy

I refuse to study.

haha, I didnt get to study at all today. there is just so much (of other things) to do!
oh wells. its the Sabbath already
might as well take a real break.

come to think of it.
i haven taken a true Sabbath rest for a while....

study? :/

d

NO NO NO NO NO

lol. refused to study.
hahah. i think i will start tmr after i get back from church :P

:S

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates