« Home | God replied » | To these I commit my day. » | things will turn out okaayy » | Why is it so hard to stay focused? Why is it so ha... » | Yet He opened not His mouth » | If the Savior Stood Beside Me » | can i take leave from the earth? » | misleading » | still as the tranquil lake » | Jesus' love » 

Thursday, April 30, 2009 

mystery

i could have told her about it
i thought it was a chance given by God
but whats the point of telling?
if it only brings pain, or even guilt

anyway, its been so long
they probably remembered it as a different story
different from the version in my mind
a version that up till 1-2 years ago was only known by myself
but i know that God also knows

i used to think i was hiding
but i know now that i have nothing to hide
its just that
there's really no need to tell
until the God-appointed time
when telling it would then give it more meaning
if the story can be told in a way glorifying to His name

i hope that the two persons who know it would not tell
afterall, it is my story

and you people who are reading this
dont get too excited over this and wanting to dig up my history
especially you hidden readers
maybe this is nothing
perhaps i simply chose to present it in a mysterious way
in any case
all things will be revealed at the end
everything that is hidden or done in the dark will also be brought into light

if you are really so interested in my story
then wait patiently for Jesus' coming loh
hee.
He's coming soon, don't worry :D

another thing that i am learning to wait, and to keep silent.
until His time comes.

-----

on a lighter note
i just spent the entire day on the chapter "mood disorders" in children
and i still havent finish it
now that is depressing. ):
:P

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates