« Home | mystery » | God replied » | To these I commit my day. » | things will turn out okaayy » | Why is it so hard to stay focused? Why is it so ha... » | Yet He opened not His mouth » | If the Savior Stood Beside Me » | can i take leave from the earth? » | misleading » | still as the tranquil lake » 

Friday, May 01, 2009 

Hann is ONE!

Hann has been with us for one year already!
May 1 , 2009.
In this past year, he has been a great source of emotional support for me.
In retrospect, I know God has prepared him for me.

Uploaded some videos I took of him while he was playing with his "ball"
It ended up deflated -__-

Planning to get him a real decent ball for his "birthday"
ermmm, after my exams i guess
He will just have to wait before he can be trained to be a real footballer
Anyone wants him on the team?

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates