« Home | miss perth.melbourne is so differentthat it's caus... » | Wait on the Lord » | aussie therapy » | This is it!!!I can't believe I can really do this :D » | i don't know what else to say except ... Praise ... » | bbq exams » | Somewhere over the rainbow I will find my way » | 我诉我心 » | oh man » | The Lord's Supper » 

Thursday, May 28, 2009 

Immanuel - God is with us

Absolutely stunning.
Beautifully sung.

I can't not post this up.

Love the children and their smiles, and the voices in unity praising God.

Kinda made me miss choir (:



More updates on aussie and stuffs maybe later. (:
the heat constantly confirmed the fact that i am back home,
and somehow, its good to be home.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates