« Home | This is it!!!I can't believe I can really do this :D » | i don't know what else to say except ... Praise ... » | bbq exams » | Somewhere over the rainbow I will find my way » | 我诉我心 » | oh man » | The Lord's Supper » | Hann is ONE! » | mystery » | God replied » 

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 

aussie therapy

"have fun, and let your heart heal with your friends around you"


I will.

It's been good so far.
Actually, all I asked for is time with my loved ones.
and time with God.

i hope this aussie therapy works bcoz u seem to b catchin a cold instead >< i hope God will continue to guide us and strengthen us..mayb too much outings but press on mx! not missin u anymore..hahs bcoz u r here for de moment (:

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates