« Home | aussie therapy » | This is it!!!I can't believe I can really do this :D » | i don't know what else to say except ... Praise ... » | bbq exams » | Somewhere over the rainbow I will find my way » | 我诉我心 » | oh man » | The Lord's Supper » | Hann is ONE! » | mystery » 

Friday, May 15, 2009 

Wait on the Lord

This was the title of the hymnal service tonight.

So strange....
It feels like God is really near me.

Wherever I go, He is still here with me.
And He is telling me,
Yes,
Wait on Me,
And it will all be okay in the end.
All those things will pass.
You will never have sorrow again.
You will never be weary again.

You will find strength
To carry on.
As long as you keep Me close to your heart
Never letting Me go.
I will make all things right.
Everything will fall into place.
You can have no worries.

Remember
your own words.
A time to rest
in God;
and a time to spend with loved ones.

Rest well.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates