« Home | Hann is ONE! » | mystery » | God replied » | To these I commit my day. » | things will turn out okaayy » | Why is it so hard to stay focused? Why is it so ha... » | Yet He opened not His mouth » | If the Savior Stood Beside Me » | can i take leave from the earth? » | misleading » 

Sunday, May 03, 2009 

The Lord's Supper

主原知道

this four chinese characters bring much comfort to me everytime i think of them

i know that i am still lacking
i know that i am still very weak
i know that i am still far from perfect

i believe that God can make me whole
i believe that He can fill up what is lacking in me
i believe that He is able to turn my weaknesses into strengths

For His glory.

He foreknew.
So, don't worry.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates