« Home | The Lord's Supper » | Hann is ONE! » | mystery » | God replied » | To these I commit my day. » | things will turn out okaayy » | Why is it so hard to stay focused? Why is it so ha... » | Yet He opened not His mouth » | If the Savior Stood Beside Me » | can i take leave from the earth? » 

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 

oh man

i suddenly realised why I was reading the chapter on "The burden of Self-reliance" last night.
i had decided to just read a chapter before i started studying.

now i know why.
God has pre-empt.

can't help though that my amygdala still works perfectly normally
can't help that my tears glands are perfectly fine too
haha

God's way.
Which way?
Where?
I want it! But where?

------

The Lord is my shepherd.
I am His sheep.

Remember, I am only a sheep.
I need my shepherd.

There will be a better way.
In the meantime, enjoy!

(Traveling Light by Max Lucado)

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates