« Home | call me U. G. L. Y. » | Immanuel - God is with us » | miss perth.melbourne is so differentthat it's caus... » | Wait on the Lord » | aussie therapy » | This is it!!!I can't believe I can really do this :D » | i don't know what else to say except ... Praise ... » | bbq exams » | Somewhere over the rainbow I will find my way » | 我诉我心 » 

Saturday, May 30, 2009 

Why - Michael Card

Why did it have to be a friend
Who chose to betray the Lord
Why did he use a kiss to show them
That's not what a kiss is for

Only a friend can betray a friend
A stranger has nothing to gain
And only a friend comes close enough
To ever cause so much pain

And why did there have to be a thorny
Crown pressed upon His head
It should have been a royal one
Made of jewels and gold instead

It had to be a crown of thorns
Because in this life that we live
For all who seek to love
A thorn is all the world has to give

And why did there have to be
A heavy cross He was made to bare
And why did they nail His feet and hands
His love would have held Him there

It was a cross for on a cross
A thief was supposed to pay
And Jesus had come into the world
To steal every heart away
Yes, Jesus had come into the world
To steal every heart away

---

yeaa
i marvel at the capacity of a mere human to cause hurt on another
i marvel at how intense and lasting that pain can be

And only a friend comes close enough
To ever cause so much pain


how long more?

i think i can only pretend that it hurts no more.

---

im alright.
just leave me alone and give me more time?

and i just realised im stuck in singapore.
bonded to work in singapore for three years because of the tuition fee grant thing
man... and i was hoping to go aussie to work

oh wells.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates