« Home | burn-out » | Merry(?)-go-round » | 爱情长跑终得结果的确是神所赐的福气若与这福气无缘相信主自有其他福气赏赐原来被压抑的眼泪还是会流下来b... » | s. m. i. l. e. s. » | I'd rather... » | What. How. » | The more I .... » | Songs of Solomon (new arrangement :P) » | Sleep is my best friend » | Graduation day! :D » 

Sunday, August 23, 2009 

Up


It does not matter that you didn't go to Paradise Falls with me.

I guess sometimes it's not the end that matters,

but the journey together.

Thank you for the adventure.

I will miss you.

----
But the house... It's just a house now.

It's time to let it go.

Or to use it for a better purpose.

---

When an adventure has ended, find a new one!

God is waiting for an adventure with me (:

u watched it!!! (:
it was good right?? haha

yeah it was good! :D

have you received the toast?!? hahh

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates