« Home | 爱情长跑终得结果的确是神所赐的福气若与这福气无缘相信主自有其他福气赏赐原来被压抑的眼泪还是会流下来b... » | s. m. i. l. e. s. » | I'd rather... » | What. How. » | The more I .... » | Songs of Solomon (new arrangement :P) » | Sleep is my best friend » | Graduation day! :D » | Incompleteness, imperfection » | Nordeman Nichole : River God » 

Sunday, August 09, 2009 

Merry(?)-go-round


The music begins

And the horses start to move

Up, down, up, down

Slow and steady

Up, down, up, down

Every inch forward brings a brand new view of the surrounding

As the horse moves along, every second brings a new scene

that is different from the previous

Hopeful

This is the feeling it gives

Something better will come along any minute we're sure

....until one complete round is made

And you realise you have been going round in circles

We are back to where we began

And the same scenes repeat themselves again

And you wonder, when will this end?

When will the music stop?

----

If life is like a merry-go-round,

would you like to hop on with me?

Labels:

If I were on that merry-go-around, I'd be wondering if I could come down..I'd be afraid..but i'd try looking for the control room and search for someone who knows about merry-go-arounds..

...
d

going round & round & back to the same spot everytime is a waste of our limited time & life...hop off for more adventures in life..hurt & pain fades away among experiences in life

yeah I want to hop off, but i have no control. I can only wait for it to stop first; wouldnt want to hurt myself (anymore).

d,
if you were on that merry-go-round with me, then i wouldn't mind going round and round a few more times. hope to see you sooooon.

m.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates