« Home | After a week of hard work, it's time for a nice sw... » | The second time.... » | Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning burning bur... » | we shall see » | I've found my motivation. » | I need some motivation in my life......Something t... » | A year older, a year wiser? » | 人饥饿,不是因为没有饼;人干渴,不是因为没有水。 » | No where near » | theo » 

Sunday, January 17, 2010 

I miss home.

I feel (and know) that there is something inherently wrong about me
and I don't like it.

There are many things that worry me, but many things that I am helpless over.
Many people whom I care deeply for, but whom I do not know how to love.
Many things that tug at my heart constantly.
Many things that scares me.

I miss God, I don't know why.
Guess I have not put Him first place in my heart again.
I have lose sight of Jesus once again.

"Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things.
But one thing is needed,
and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her." (Luke 10:41-42)

okay, it's time for Bible reading and reflections.

---

I am scared of the person I am becoming.
Please bring me safely home.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates