« Home | ... » | the classroom is (was) my world » | broken without but not within makes us stronger » | (Christian) Values » | He is not different; we are all the same. » | :'( » | random » | To know You » | 改名 - 新 » | wait » 

Sunday, March 27, 2011 

I need me-time

Maybe I am growing weary of trying too hard at too many things.

Always having to make sure I put in my 101% is hard...

and I realised I am still most afraid of people.

Labels:

Psalm 12
O Lord, you will keep us safe and protect us.

Psalm 16
Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the Lord, You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.

Psalm 140
Rescue me, O Lord, from evil men; protect me from men of violence, who devise evil plans in their hearts and stir up war every day.
Keep me safe, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from men of violence who plan to trip my feet.

A prayer for protection. Some psalms of comfort. I am praying for you, that God will guide you. And I know He is taking care of you too...

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates