« Home | broken without but not within makes us stronger » | (Christian) Values » | He is not different; we are all the same. » | :'( » | random » | To know You » | 改名 - 新 » | wait » | His peace guards my heart » | in love with You » 

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 

the classroom is (was) my world

You know, I think I will kind of miss this....


and this...



----

I think I have been feeling threatened and challenged by him who is going to take over my role. But, he is gonna take over me.... so why am I still clinging on so tightly?

The period of transition is never easy. You are neither here nor there. Yet, you find that you are losing your place in so many things, though bit by bit. It may even be scary as you give up your power over to another person. But, change is necessary if we are to move on.

dear girl, you are moving on.
finally.
isn't this what you have been desiring for the past few years?
:D :)

Labels: ,

the classroom is an awesome place to be in...it belongs to the children and the teacher...I can imagine it's hard for you to let go of it...but change is never easy.

it's time to let go!
:D

d

Awesome! Yes, indeed!

I will really really miss the classroom :)

Enjoy the classroom world!

m

One of the greatest things you can make in life, is a mark in the classroom. A moment of learning, feelings and fun. I think I am beginning to like the world of the classroom, yet there is much to explore, much to discover, and a lot to understand...

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates