« Home | Enough for a day » | Counting graces.. » | Ohh I probably need more food too.Starving. » | my baddd » | thankful... » | as a counsellor... » | Were there times when you felt like nobody underst... » | Hann and Melon » | thankful... » | Counting a thousand gifts... » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 

wait

Lord, I know, I know, but...

I am tired.... of being good.

And let us not grow weary of doing good, .... (Galatians 6:9a)

Who is that talking?

God.

He is speaking to me.

He knows, that I am tired.

Weary.

... for in due season we will reap, (Galatians 6:9b)

Wait.

Haven't waiting been always my theme?

What is a little more waiting?

...if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9c)

It's been such a long road, and I have travelled thus far.

I need to remember.

Wait.


Labels: , ,

waiting too with you...

d

good reminder

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates