« Home | Ohh I probably need more food too.Starving. » | my baddd » | thankful... » | as a counsellor... » | Were there times when you felt like nobody underst... » | Hann and Melon » | thankful... » | Counting a thousand gifts... » | The touch » | grace upon me » 

Monday, May 16, 2011 

Counting graces..

14. for the promise of sabbath rest and a weekend at church, after a hectic and really draining week

15. for mentorship and time spent listening, and words of affirmation that I'm still doing right...

16. for a chance to do what I believe in, even though others may not agree

17. for graces and mercies showered upon me most unworthy but yet He still held on

18. for timely 'rebukes' which are truth spoken in love (God really knows His time, and His time is always perfect)

19. for sisterly love and dates

20. for the power of the Word and of prayer

----
Been spending far too much time in contemplation, about work, my students, whether I am doing okay, how to do better, what is my role, ..... and at the same time, about some other issues, weakness in faith, falling into temptations, and struggling with a obvious change of principles and values, yet kinda denying the extent and seriousness of matters.

what am i doing :/

and while i spent those time contemplating, reflecting, pondering, not only do i neglect the real work to be done - my school research project, and the textbook pages waiting to be turned, and spiritual nurture, i also lie awake in the middle of the night not able to sleep

while i count the graces that the merciful God has showered upon me this weekend, i know... that He has not given up on me... but my heart needs to know that and resonates with that thought

im praying for a change of heart

and to be resolute enough to make some changes in my current routine (and that start with daily bible reading, just 5 minutes a day, remember?)

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates