« Home | Counting graces.. » | Ohh I probably need more food too.Starving. » | my baddd » | thankful... » | as a counsellor... » | Were there times when you felt like nobody underst... » | Hann and Melon » | thankful... » | Counting a thousand gifts... » | The touch » 

Monday, May 16, 2011 

Enough for a day

If I say I have not done anything wrong, then why do I feel like crying?

I am strong?

Guess what.

What if I am tired of being strong? What if I no longer want to be 'good' anymore? Why must I be so hard on myself?

The veins on the side of my head are threatening to burst.

What if I'm tired... of trying so hard to meet The standard?

...

And then suddenly I heard a voice in my head,

Then go to sleep.

Labels: ,

Remember your principles.... U can do it

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates