« Home | Holy communion grace » | God in the picture » | The beginning of the end » | reserved. » | It's great to be home. » | Is it still drizzling? » | A new life, a new beginning! » | too much » | Life's principle in Romans 14 » | Megan and Liz » 

Monday, March 05, 2012 

The end of a beginning

Time's up.
Stop writing.
Is this the end?

Down the usual corridor.
Along the narrow path.
Does this mark the end?

Click Click.
Snap Snap.
Trying to hold back the time;
Trying to breathe in the air so familiar.
I guess this is the end

... of a beginning.

The beginning of knowing you.
The beginning of a newfound passion.
The beginning of love and of hope
and of ambitions and goals.
It's not even a year
But it feels like way long.
This beginning has been
too awesome to be a song.

My life has changed in ways I can't word
I know it has taken a path I never imagine possible
I have been on an adventure
And I know I'm heading for more!

Even though today marks the end....

It has only just begun. :)

-----
Living by His grace.
Counting His graces that He has never stopped showering on me.
To be honest, I do feel ashamed to only receive but not repay.
I can't wait to return to Him.
Please embrace my return and make me wholly Thine.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates