« Home | Life » | The end of a beginning » | Holy communion grace » | God in the picture » | The beginning of the end » | reserved. » | It's great to be home. » | Is it still drizzling? » | A new life, a new beginning! » | too much » 

Saturday, March 24, 2012 

...

Sometimes I still feel so alone,
so trapped.
Haven't You been walking alongside me and watched how things had unfold too?
Why do I feel unhappy?

I wonder if things are changing,
Whether I am changing.
Sometimes I feel like I haven't been given the chance to really be myself lately.
Like I always have to compromise.
But what am I compromising on?
Is this right?
Is this how things are going to be like?
Is this how things should be?

I miss You.
I miss my first Love.

One thing have I asked of the Lord,
that will I seek after:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
and to inquire in his temple. (Psalm 27:4 ESV)

this is my desire also...

http://www.tjcshare.com/
go to STTTC 2011-12, Psalms 27.mP3

d.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates