« Home | Lack » | Blessings for a dear sis on her big day » | Play, eat, sing :) » | Marvelous day (June 15) » | Mad world » | Depressed. » | Ponderings before bed » | It's been one year! » | rain is over and gone: To my future husband-to-be » | Jesus is my Joy! » 

Sunday, July 01, 2012 

Bedtime story

In the middle of the night... I don't know what I'm searching for by reading stuffs after stuffs online. I seemed to be seeking for something to feed my heart so that I may be nicely tucked in. What is it?

In the middle of the night... When everything and everyone else seemed to be soundly asleep. When the world seemed to be sleeping too... I wonder how we have got to here. How in history have we got to where we are right now, this moment? What have contributed to me being here this time?

Memories of the past flood my mind like waves gushing in. Fond ones, funny ones, bittersweet ones.. Every step of the way, however we had walked, whatever we had done, whatever we have said, they have all led me to where I am now. Is it with fondness I recall and look upon what I have now, or is it with regrets? Is there anything I could have done better? Did I hurt anyone? Am I still hurt?

It's amazing how things change so fast and how fast this world is moving on. I used to blog on my laptop but now I blog on my phone while lying in bed. Life never wait for you hur? You got to make sure you don't get yourself stuck.

Life is amazing. And it's amazing that God gives us this wonderful gift of life. We get to see, smell, taste, hear, and feel things beautiful. This beautiful life that God gave to us, are we making it beautiful? Or have we tainted it with the ugly things? Have we polluted it with envy, jealousy, pride?

We can be so beautiful. Why have we made ourselves ugly?

I ought to and am cherishing the beautiful life that God is giving me now.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates