« Home | Restart » | late night ponderings » | My lovely ladies » | Tied » | Strong? Weak? » | why do people live in such unfair circumstances? » | Counter transference » | Trying » | When two walks together » | Post-photoshoot reflection » 

Saturday, October 13, 2012 

Two days of medical leave

The past two days passed by in a daze.

The cough syrup that I took really puts me in a semi-conscious state. I was half-awake, half-asleep.

But the past two days had really given me the much-needed time alone.

Away from my students,
my work,
the burdens I bear...

Away from people,
from even my most loved one..

To just be...
And just... exist
for a while.

Sometimes, we go through life without actually existing, don't we?

I am not thinking about my students and how I cannot help them solve their life's issues.

I am not thinking about my wedding preparation and how to work out the finances.

I am not thinking about the performance tonight.

I am not thinking about anybody or anyone; I am just thinking about recovery and to sleep and to drink water and to take medicine.

And so, for the past two days, I honestly don't know how my time was spent, how time passed me by. I only remembered that I kept sleeping and waking to see that only half-hour has passed or an hour has passed and I was thinking to myself, time passes really slowly when you are so relaxed!

It reminded me of the time in Perth. :)

I really enjoyed my rest these two days.

It actually kind of recharges me and renews me.

And thankfully, my throat recovered in time for a performance at a company event.

It is now Sabbath.
Peace.

Labels:

glad to hear you're resting well...get better soon(:

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates