« Home | Roadblock » | Two days of medical leave » | Restart » | late night ponderings » | My lovely ladies » | Tied » | Strong? Weak? » | why do people live in such unfair circumstances? » | Counter transference » | Trying » 

Friday, November 09, 2012 

Didn't wake up for work today

This morning when I woke up, the very first instant was calm and contentment but the very next second when it became clear to me that I'm living in this world with my work still pending and the problems and issues that exist, immediately it's like reality just wrapped itself around me and squeezes me and it felt like a burden again. I felt heavy again. The pain in my chest came about again.

The last time this happens was that year when I fell into a depressive episode, only realizing it after visiting a GP.

I don't want to be depressed again.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates