« Home | Hooray to long weekend! » | Regret? » | Living dead » | Yep, finally. :) » | Breakdown communication » | Bible reading » | To a dear sister 7 days before her big day » | Sabbath tea time contemplation » | What is wrong with me? » | Sometimes » 

Monday, August 12, 2013 

Tears

Cannot stand it when I know the people around me are upset. It's like it is my duty to ensure everyone is happy and fine... which is why I often wonder whether this person is really happy or whether that person is contented. But I guess... I can't help everyone. To the best that I can, I help them find peace or joy.. the rest of it I leave it to God in prayers.

May God watch over two of the closest men in my life. May they find the peace they need right now and may God's grace be sufficient for them.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates