« Home | Bible reading » | To a dear sister 7 days before her big day » | Sabbath tea time contemplation » | What is wrong with me? » | Sometimes » | Thoughts on happiness » | Pack, pack, pack » | First night in my "new" home » | 一點都不開心。。 » | 我真的好累。 可以不結了嗎? Wait for me to sleep enough and rec... » 

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 

Breakdown communication

I waited for my hubby to start dinner together because I thought we could spend some time together talking and laughing together but I forgot his dinner time companion is his ipad and he even told me that I should not have wasted time waiting for him to finish his shower.

So I am learning that my phone shall be my companion too henceforth.

what happened to the days of chatting over dinner? oh wells...TV fills up the awkward silences...we still watch TV dinner ehehe

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates