« Home | NETBALLUXION 2006! » | tmr's netballuXion II » | tmr's netballuXion I » | Only by His grace » | Munich » | Mt Horeb Choir » | To s/u or not? » | random thoughts.. » | The First Entry. » 

Monday, March 06, 2006 

Stressed.

heeeyyy... im feeling upset over stats again. sigh. just had the tutorial but i dun even understand what was really going on. whats correlation? whats regression? aaahhhhhhHH. i need a tutor!! who is so kind to teach me.... but i dun even have time for that! my days are fully scheduled until the 2oth liao. got 3 tests coming up that i haven start to study. im quite dead. plus religion term paper. oh gosh. tmr's close r/s presentation, i hope it'll go well. GOD, u must help me. i dun want to go back to feeling depressed. i want to trust in You. I know You have the power to make the impossible POSSIBLE. SO, please teach me to rely on You. jiayou, girl. :]

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates