« Home | Last lectures... » | Html idiot » | Was Hitler a Christian? God takes pride in the sim... » | The Question of Who created Satan and Evil in the ... » | -_-" » | Emotion Mess » | 4 As » | depressed. » | "The Missing Piece" » | God's perfect arrangement » 

Sunday, April 09, 2006 

Will somebody tell me what to do?

How do you rush term paper and project when you have an unanswered question? an unsolved problem? a broken heart?

How do you study for your final exams in this manner?

Do you solve it first? Or do you bury yourself with work, hoping that something gets in, even though every 5 min you find yourself staring into the empty space in front of you? Do you sleep the days away, hoping that something will have changed for the better when you wake up?

Only 34 hours to the deadline for my term paper.
Only 4 days to the deadline for my jap project.
Only 12 days to the start of my exams.

Am i dead or what?

--The solution can be very difficult. But actually, it can also be very simple. If only you knew.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates