« Home | Im going onboard a ship. » | Heaven and Hell » | Let me do some churchwork! » | I want to get baptised. » | Blog Revamped! » | everybody's taking off. when will it be my turn to... » | The "Gospel" of Judas » | The Full Armour of God » | Shame on me! » | HOLIDAY! » 

Friday, May 19, 2006 

Being close to God's creation.

The cruise was nice. A sweet getaway from reality and the busy world. I think it's the first time i actually have such a view of the big blue sea. It's so wide and vast that one feels enveloped by its majesty. One can't help but marvel at God's hands and His creation.

Went to redang island. I really like the place. The water is like crystal clear! Think i want to go back there soon, maybe in July? And its weird cos I always got seasick at night. Lol. But the strong breeze from the sea has the strange power to heal me and make me feel better. I know it is really God.

I woke up early myself to catch the sunrise on the last day. It was beautiful. Looking at the sun slowly rising up the horizon, and the limitless blue sea, together with the sea breeze that kept blowing against your skin, I wished someone was there to share it with me! I tried to capture the beauty on film (erh, on my memory card) but i'm sure I wasn't able to do so in its fullness. haha i didn't exactly see the sun rising up the horizon.. it kind of just pop up suddenly above the horizon already.. maybe I wasn't early enough?

Though this cruise trip did bring me closer to God's creation, i realised it didn't seem to bring me closer to God. I guess the short time spent on the ship gave me little time to talk to God.. coming back now i kind of miss God and realised that baptism is gonna be held just 2 days away.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates