« Home | Blog Revamped! » | everybody's taking off. when will it be my turn to... » | The "Gospel" of Judas » | The Full Armour of God » | Shame on me! » | HOLIDAY! » | ITS OVERRRRR!!!!!! » | Lonely » | What a DAY. » | Emptiness/ Nothingness » 

Sunday, May 14, 2006 

I want to get baptised.

Church service was not bad although i left somewhat immediately to meet my mom for a early Mother's Day meal together. Have been doing that - leaving church somewhat in a rush after service ends on Sabbath. No good..

I didnt bring up the big question. On the way home, I was feeling quite down. Felt like crying but i dunno for what reason. It could be simply depression making her rounds again. Or it could be loneliness. But since it's during this period of baptism, i guessed it has more to do with that. I really want to be baptised this May.

cries.

I cant think about it, it's making me cry. Maybe the Holy Spirit in me is grieving. I dun know.

I wonder how long I'll grieve about this, maybe until May's baptism is over, or maybe until my heart is hardened? Maybe it'll be better for me to grieve until Nov. then i can always keep this matter within my heart until the day I can truly be called a child of God.

I wonder if a miracle can happen and i get baptised next week.

May God have mercy on my poor soul.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates