« Home | Peace » | A blissful closure. » | Happy Youth Outdoor Service » | The Cracked Pot » | It's time to rest. » | Teachings from the rich young ruler » | The door is open; are you ready? » | Being close to God's creation. » | Im going onboard a ship. » | Heaven and Hell » 

Monday, July 03, 2006 

Man's freewill vs God's foreknowledge?

I've always been confused by the debate on man's freewill and God's foreknowledge. If God foreknew everything, how is man's freedom of choice exercised? I have always felt that it can be explained, just that I do not have the capability to do so adequately. So i've always left it at that and attributed it to my incomplete knowledge of the wonders of God. For who can understand God's ways and thoughts in its totality?

But I thank God for bro hanhua has given me a clearer explanation here.

Do take some time to read through it. (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates