« Home | Happy Youth Outdoor Service » | The Cracked Pot » | It's time to rest. » | Teachings from the rich young ruler » | The door is open; are you ready? » | Being close to God's creation. » | Im going onboard a ship. » | Heaven and Hell » | Let me do some churchwork! » | I want to get baptised. » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

A blissful closure.

Today is my last day of work at Walton @ One Fullerton! It had been a very good experience; with much grumbling and murmuring in the beginning but all in all, I knew I gained much from this experience.

Two weeks isn't long but it is enough to gain confidence in meeting and conversing with strangers. It is also enough to get to know Andrea so much better. Looking back, we have been seeing each other EVERYDAY ever since Mid-year Spiritual Meeting!! ok, except for the Monday immediately after SM cos she went to work for Rina first. But EVERYDAY! Can you believe it? haha. Its good. I've learnt much and am still learning. I guess when you spend so much time with someone, there is bound to be frictions. But it's learning how to handle these frictions that matters, not the frictions themselves. (: Andrea, I will miss you so much after this Sunday!! Remind me to give you a hug on sunday!

So, anyway, what had been keeping me occupied for the past 2 weeks is this job at one fullerton. Wonderful place. Nice people. Good experience. (: I feel that I've did my part of the job and am satisfied with myself. Although most of the time, there wasn't anything to do at ALL and i end up mastering the art of "How to LOOK busy". But meeting clients is really quite fun. I love Kew Walk the best!

And so today, a very very short chapter of my life has come to an end. I think it wasn't a too bad ending. Plus today ended well with Vivien finally coming to my church to attend evangelistic service! My heart totally sank again when she told me she could not make it! Thank God she had the heart to come and still made it in the end! Must continue to pray for God's guidance for all of us and that He may open the hearts of man to see His Truth. (: But let us also do our part to reach Him.

May God bless and guide us! Peace to all. (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates