« Home | The Cracked Pot » | It's time to rest. » | Teachings from the rich young ruler » | The door is open; are you ready? » | Being close to God's creation. » | Im going onboard a ship. » | Heaven and Hell » | Let me do some churchwork! » | I want to get baptised. » | Blog Revamped! » 

Monday, June 12, 2006 

Happy Youth Outdoor Service

I had a great day today! I really enjoyed the bible reading, hymn sharing and games played together in the outdoors at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve! I think it is the first time I actually had so much fun with church people. Its really really nice.. Even the mud on my legs and the downpour did not manage to dampen my mood. (:

In fact, it reminded me of the previous church which i attended. There was always so much fun and programmes for fellowship going on. But, after the outdoor service today, I realised that True Jesus Church also similarly is not lacking in love. Moreover, we also have the truth.

My most favourite part of the programme was when we all gathered round and sat on the mat for hymn sharing. Its such a beautiful scene. I feel that we ought to have more of such sharings - seated together in one circle. The one we had today was quite short and perhaps superficial. At times, I also feel that not everyone is comfortable with everyone else too. Im not sure if it is something unattainable but I hope to see everyone behaving really like family, at ease with each others' presence.

It is also a miracle that often, at occasions such as this, God only let His rain fall before and after the programme. He always back us up!

I thank God for a wonderful morning!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates