« Home | Being close to God's creation. » | Im going onboard a ship. » | Heaven and Hell » | Let me do some churchwork! » | I want to get baptised. » | Blog Revamped! » | everybody's taking off. when will it be my turn to... » | The "Gospel" of Judas » | The Full Armour of God » | Shame on me! » 

Saturday, May 27, 2006 

The door is open; are you ready?

Today was the first night of Mid-Year Spiritual Meeting 06.

So happy! I like spiritual meetings because they are the only times when I can fully immerse myself in the fellowship and teachings of the Lord. (well, other than theolo. i love theolo best.) Which I usually can't. Except for Sabbath afternoons, which are always so short for me.

Ohh. Spiritual Meetings are a weekend spent in church whereby believers engaged in fellowship and much worship to the Lord. It is a time whereby people in the Lord can get to know each other better and can really come together to worship God. To truly put aside things of the world and come face-to-face with God. But can one really do that?

I think too many things have been clouding my visions lately. And they continue to do so. So much so that i think i have become stagnant in my faith. or even moving backwards. I fear not walking on the right path. The narrow path.

What's so scary? I guess this is something only those who were in darkness before but are walking in the light now will understand. If you have been in the light and you have experienced darkness, you will definitely understand what i mean when i say i fear going back into darkness. I dun mean that everything that non-believers do are evil when i say "darkness" but i meant being far from God.

But God is always near. If only you allow Him into your heart.

Grow in the grace of Christ Jesus. That is the theme for this mid-yr spiritual meeting.

I hope that this spiritual meeting can renew and revive my faith and my spirit such that my flame once again burn for God. And continue to do so, until the end.

MYSM just ended. Hope you managed to bring home with you many wonderful teachings. Live them out in your life. :)

thanks.... i think i need to pray more. :]

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates