« Home | -feeling rather down- » | the amazing comfort of God » | depression » | death » | Where Is the Worship?-Tommy Tenney » | Bum Boat Tour » | random thoughts.. » | On love » | Guilt » | Fatigue » 

Thursday, September 21, 2006 

Forbidden City

LOVE forbidden city: portrait of an empress!!

LOVE their voices.
love the songs.
love the props and their costumes.
love the commitment and enthusiasm in their acting.
errrh basically, i really enjoyed myself.

I was like seated at the second row from the stage! But it wasn't bad at all. I could see the actors' facial expressions and all that. Can't help watching and analysing their acting. How they move on stage. How they project their voices. How they position themselves on stage. This is what happens after you've been exposed to drama. aaahhh I really think it's good to take part in such drama productions. Many things to be learnt. Actually I am quite motivated now. Hope I get a chance?

I was like thinking, if Im really interested in drama, i shld start to take some course right now already? cant waste any more time. Actually I am even more anxious to learn to sing correctly! I shld really take up some singing lessons.

It was also a nice fellowship with church brethrens, though it was quite rushed initially and we didnt chat alot. But Im glad I watched it with them. Im glad to hang out with people from church. feels safe. like God is really also in the midst.

today in school, faced some emotional stress. But overall, God sustained me and i ended school with a fun japanese class before making my way to the musical!

Aahhh but something I had look forward to for weeks has finally come, and go. That's life. What shall be the next thing to look forward to?

Oh.. anyway, my first time watching a musical and I decided that there will be many more to come!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates