« Home | blessed (birth)day » | Happy birthday...... » | Mixed Emotions. » | the task at hand » | A faithful God + a simple faith = salvation » | "You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your ... » | Can You Sleep While The Wind Blows? » | happy day » | let go? » | diseased? » 

Sunday, November 05, 2006 

Hallelujah!

God is good! The way He works is truly amazing. My parents gave me the green light to decide for myself! But they ask me to think carefully and not to regret in future. Im so glad I could talk to them regarding faith and religions again. Especially my dad, I think it was a first that I spoke to him regarding such topics. Had a good discussion, though many disagreements are not yet resolved. I decided not to dwell too much on some, knowing that God will gradually work in their hearts to give them understanding. Well, this is my hope. (:

Now, how can I be resolute in my decision?

Oh. another happy thing. had my choir audition today! Haaa was kind of nervous, especially since I haven got ANY music background. But thank God! Its only through Him that Im able to sing for Him! Bro chung pow asked me to try first sop! (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates