« Home | Two endings and One beginning. » | joyful! » | the joy of the Lord is my strength. » | happy birthday 261106 » | ready, get set, GO! » | ready, GET SET, go! » | babble. » | Father’s Love » | READY, get set, go! » | Its JUST a step forward? » 

Monday, December 11, 2006 

For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Theolo's great. But I don't feel that I am giving my all yet. Something seems to be wrong? I think I should seriously start having my own prayers, besides those allocated. Many burdens weighing on me at the moment too. I feel like screaming "GOD! I am WEAK too!!"

Some key words:
Choir
Evangelistic services
wz
yb
my own spiritual nurture

Lots to pray about... may God manifest His power and grace through my weakness.

"Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10

"If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, .." 1 Peter 4:11

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates