« Home | woOhOo! » | *SCREAM* » | 21st » | the week is finally over again.It's a bad day for ... » | *smiles* » | yaaay » | busy » | grow, grOW, GROW! » | Your arrows pierce me deeply » | I would have lost heart » 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 

"Why not try laughing it off?"

This is not the first time I experience setbacks after something wonderful had just happened. Haha. I found out that I misplaced my cashcard this morning while rushing to print stuffs before the presentation. And I just topped up the card's value! -_- plus, when I was printing some notes and report in the afternoon, the printer had to run out of ink!!! -__- Siannnnn la. Plus I was running late for class. -___- A frown was starting to be etched onto my face... when suddenly I thought about an advice I just gave a friend earlier on. "Why not try laughing it off?"

These little (trivial) setbacks in day-to-day living remind me that I am but only dust. A while ago, I had been glorifying in my success.. and I know that God was trying to remind me that these so-called successes are actually trivialities and that I shouldn't be dwelling upon them so much. Just like those setbacks are also equally trivial. For they all only pertain to this life.

Try laughing it off the next time you meet with a similar circumstance. Haha, our humorous God is at work. (: To teach us to set our minds on something higher and more important.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates