« Home | *SCREAM* » | 21st » | the week is finally over again.It's a bad day for ... » | *smiles* » | yaaay » | busy » | grow, grOW, GROW! » | Your arrows pierce me deeply » | I would have lost heart » | O Soul! » 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 

woOhOo!

just presented for trauma psychology project! my group did on tsunami 2004. I was a little worried because I was totally slack for the preparation and felt that my analysis was 'trying too hard' or too shallow! Just wanted to get it over and done with loh! I had to admit I still shook during the presentation. I'm just still not a good enough public speaker -_-" But thank God man... I prayed that, however I may have presented my points, the audience could at least get my points and understand what I am talking about!!

Amazingly.... she likes our presentation! commented that our approach was different from the others (which was the reason why I was worried in the first place -__-"). And we are one of the few groups being "invited" to present during lecture next week! gosssshh! sounds exciting though, and I am always up for challenges. (Whether I am able to stand up to them or not is another thing...)

What a way to end my semester! Trauma lecture next thurs would be my last class for the entire semester. quite cool eh... Just hope that it will be a good experience. (:

And after I hand in my group essay on cyberbullying, YAY!! I shall rejoice and sing my lungs out during BS later!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates