« Home | Your arrows pierce me deeply » | I would have lost heart » | O Soul! » | He nodded, and I cried. » | Thoughts on a train to TTSH » | Anguish » | From May 1 to August 12, 2007 » | Music at His feet » | cries » | July 22, 2007 (Sunday) » 

Saturday, September 29, 2007 

grow, grOW, GROW!

Im turning 21 next month.

Am I too childish in my ways? Am I immature in my speech, thoughts, and actions?

Should I change? Should I attempt to be more grown-up?

What kind of person do you think I am, based on your observations of me?

But it is ME to act the way I do.. I have the natural tendency to behave young. Perhaps it stemmed out of my need to be reliant on people. I need people to take care of me.

Moreover, I always thought I have a whole lifetime ahead of me to be old. But in the process of "being young", I also don't wish for anyone to despise my youth.

It's such a confusing mess.

Maybe, meixing, it's really time to grow up. *horrified expression*

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates