« Home | grow, grOW, GROW! » | Your arrows pierce me deeply » | I would have lost heart » | O Soul! » | He nodded, and I cried. » | Thoughts on a train to TTSH » | Anguish » | From May 1 to August 12, 2007 » | Music at His feet » | cries » 

Sunday, September 30, 2007 

busy

Tomorrow, there's youth service.

There's visiting to yuhua's place in the afternoon, or you can go celebrate rachel's birthday.

And then there is Hymn and Love Feast at Sis Linda's place for tampines BS.

But, I have tuition for my girl. And not forgetting I need to study.

24hours leh. You think I can do everything?

No right... sian. A very promising day of fun and fellowship. But I think, I'll just skip all of them. Is this good prioritizing?

aaahh. It isn't that bad, girl. It doesn't look that bleak yet. Just continue to read. That's what you can do now.

and maybe... maybe. I'll go for love feast.
Please!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates