« Home | He nodded, and I cried. » | Thoughts on a train to TTSH » | Anguish » | From May 1 to August 12, 2007 » | Music at His feet » | cries » | July 22, 2007 (Sunday) » | Good life » | Here I am Lord » | 主的时候 » 

Saturday, August 18, 2007 

O Soul!

Look on my right hand and see,
For there is no one who acknowledges me;
Refuge has failed me;
No one cares for my soul.

(Psalms 142:4)

Nobody seemed to care for his soul.... Is it just another soul (that we will lose)? Maybe because he's my grandpa so I am naturally more anxious. Maybe if it was someone else's grandpa, I wouldn't respond with much too?

That's why... only God is good. He cares for everyone's soul. I know He cares deeply.

Answer me speedily, O LORD;
My spirit fails!
Do not hide Your face from me,
Lest I be like those who go down into the pit.
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You.

(Psalms 143:7-8)

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates