« Home | sleepless night » | Overt appreciation » | The problem lies with me » | never tell me things, how am I supposed to know?th... » | *breathe, meixing.*breathe.don't erupt... » | blahh » | It is 530am and I am still awake. » | need to pray..... » | 孤独的操练 » | God's zeal » 

Monday, March 24, 2008 

More like Jesus would I be...

Give me those eyes,
which looked upon the multitude with compassion.

Give me those ears,
which heard the cries of those in need.

Give me those lips,
which spoke such kind words of truth.

Give me those hands,
which held the hands of those despised.

Give me those arms,
which comforted the weary and gave them rest.

Give me those feet,
which continued walking,
up to Calvary.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates