« Home | Does Jesus Care? » | More like Jesus would I be... » | sleepless night » | Overt appreciation » | The problem lies with me » | never tell me things, how am I supposed to know?th... » | *breathe, meixing.*breathe.don't erupt... » | blahh » | It is 530am and I am still awake. » | need to pray..... » 

Thursday, March 27, 2008 

sians...

I still haven't really started on my essay proper... and it's due tmr!! I skipped tuition again today :S hope the parents won't condemn me. and i also made the decision to skip school altogether today. Which means I will skip two tutorials and a lecture, not to mention Bible study. HAI. But I have to resort to this, in order to reduce the mental stress. I hope i get my essay done soon... The problem with me is that, once I feel that I have time to do, I will start to relax.....

God, I really see no point in rushing through life like this. Teach me, so that I can make use of my life in a more productive manner that is for You.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates