« Home | the key that made it different » | Learning to Wait » | Be still and know that I am God (Ps 46:10) » | Contemplation » | emo/despair mode » | Life is more than these » | Rogerian's "towards betterment" » | Maybe Someday » | Happy are the people whose God is the LORD! » | rogerian's self-concept » 

Sunday, February 22, 2009 

The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it. (Proverbs 10:22)

So many people leaving already...
bye, py.
bye, lq.
bye, eh.
bye, sm.
bye, tbt.
bye, zx.
....

Sometimes, words unsaid can only be conveyed thru a blog entry. haha. strange way how people works sometimes.

Anyway, I shouldn't dwell here for too long. Wanna go for youth tmr!

Just something to share:
There is wisdom in ignorance sometimes. I guess we have to be able to discern when it is wiser to be ignorant, and when it is wiser to know things. And that requires wisdom as well. :D

And to remember to trust in God, that He will reveal the things that we need to know when the time is right.

Therefore, there is wisdom in waiting too.

One final note:
The moment in time when we laughed together, I felt genuinely glad. Bad memories weren't evoked; it felt good, like how a family should be.

thank God for another blessed day :D

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates