« Home | Maybe Someday » | Happy are the people whose God is the LORD! » | rogerian's self-concept » | Have you ever had this experience: » | You know better than I » | buzz » | festive blues » | character » | Forgiveness » | A reminder to myself: » 

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 

Rogerian's "towards betterment"

Yeaa, I so totally broke down today.
During the moment when the tears dropped uncontrollably, yahh, I can't help but think of you. I felt that God was telling me to give up. Like it doesn't matter how hard I try, I just can't make it. I was really really tired I guess. Maybe God just doesn't want me to press myself so hard. But I keep telling myself, press on, press on.

I haven't sleep on my bed for... no, I shall stop all the whining. If not, tsun and irene will start chanting in front of me again. :P thank you, girls (ie plus xinyu and vivi). But forgive me, because I am just too weak. I'm trying my best though to be better. :,)

This comment has been removed by the author.

'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,'
Says the Lord of hosts.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates