« Home | The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He ad... » | the key that made it different » | Learning to Wait » | Be still and know that I am God (Ps 46:10) » | Contemplation » | emo/despair mode » | Life is more than these » | Rogerian's "towards betterment" » | Maybe Someday » | Happy are the people whose God is the LORD! » 

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 

tired?

I didn't think that I was stressed.... until during service, when I suddenly felt like crying, and I desperately wanted to meet Jesus in the garden of prayer.

The list of the many things to be done is stuck in my mind, like a post-it pasted against the back of my brain. And the cells in my brain keep going through it, hoping to check off any thing that is completed......

Breathe, and keep positive. God will give sufficient strength to complete all things that are necessary.

:)

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates